| Veterans Affairs

1 min read

Before leaving military service – pre-discharge claims

If you are a member of the armed forces serving on either active duty or full-time National Guard duty, you should apply through the VA Pre-discharge claim program before leaving service.

Veteran Readiness and Employment benefits for service members and Veterans

The best way to file for Veteran Readiness and Employment services is to apply online at To submit a paper application, download and complete a VA Form 28-1900, “Disabled Veterans Application for Vocational Rehabilitation” and mail it to your local regional office. You may also go to your local regional office and turn in your application for processing.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *